The May 20th, 2020 launch meeting has concluded. We had participants join from Australia to Europe, Canada to Argentina and all across the United States. You may view the video below. Written details of the RANSIP program, organization, EAG member bios, and the Focus Working Groups can be found on the RUSP Nomination page.
Please join us for an overview and introduction to the MLD RUSP Approval and Newborn Screening Implementation Program (RANSIP)
During the interactive ZOOM meeting, you will learn:
- Expert Advisory Group – The role and current activities of the EAG
- Clinical Care – How to get involved to optimize MLD NBS, clinical care, therapeutic referral, and other processes by joining or contributing to the seven MLD NBS Working Focus Groups
- State Implementation – We need you to get involved to implement MLD NBS in the 56 US public health systems (50 states, 5 territories, and the military)
- Global Implementation – We need your help to implement MLD NBS in Europe and the rest of the world
- Q & A and discussion – there will be plenty of time for discussion